Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeff Hardy and TNA

Go down 
+5
boogeyman14
Hulkamaniac
HBKFan
TNASuperstar
The Bookman
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Jeff Hardy and TNA Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy and TNA   Jeff Hardy and TNA EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 7:32 am

Does anyone know why Jeff left TNA not long ago? Just wondering. Also, what were your thoughts on his "Impact or lackthereof" in TNA? Did you enjoy his run or did you think he wasn't as good in the company as you'd like him to be?
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Jeff Hardy and TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy and TNA   Jeff Hardy and TNA EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 7:36 am

I enjoyed Jeff's TNA run he had some cool matches with Abyss. Too bad Hardy's personal issues lead to his TNA down fall.
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

Jeff Hardy and TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy and TNA   Jeff Hardy and TNA EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 7:39 am

TNASuperstar wrote:
I enjoyed Jeff's TNA run he had some cool matches with Abyss. Too bad Hardy's personal issues lead to his TNA down fall.

That's what i thought had happened to Jeff in TNA and that is the personal issues got the best of him. The guy was over big time there and sold tons of merchandise. Thanks for ur response on this.
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

Jeff Hardy and TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy and TNA   Jeff Hardy and TNA EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 7:46 am

He wasnt bad but alot of his wrestling was very half assed, it just felt like he really didnt want to be there.
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

Jeff Hardy and TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy and TNA   Jeff Hardy and TNA EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 7:50 am

HBKFan wrote:
He wasnt bad but alot of his wrestling was very half assed, it just felt like he really didnt want to be there.

That's just who he is, I don't think it had anything to do with him not wanting to be there, he's just a half assed performer imo.
Back to top Go down
boogeyman14
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Jeff Hardy and TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy and TNA   Jeff Hardy and TNA EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 7:56 am

I truly believe Hardy is staying put right where he's at.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

Jeff Hardy and TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy and TNA   Jeff Hardy and TNA EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 7:59 am

Hulkamaniac wrote:

That's just who he is, I don't think it had anything to do with him not wanting to be there, he's just a half assed performer imo.

Yes, and it was even more evident in TNA.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Green
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-07-27

Jeff Hardy and TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy and TNA   Jeff Hardy and TNA EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 8:02 am

He No showed A TNA PPV. Turning Point I believe. And TNA just stopped using him

Edit got this from Wiki
Quote :
Hardy was scheduled to wrestle on the pre-show of Turning Point in December 2005, but once again no-showed the event, again citing traveling problems. Hardy was suspended as a result and did not appear in TNA again. In March, April, and May 2006, Hardy appeared on several house shows promoted by TNA in conjunction with Dave Hebner and the United Wrestling Federation.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

Jeff Hardy and TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy and TNA   Jeff Hardy and TNA EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 8:06 am

Hardy is at the moment one of the most over guys on the WWE roster.... I'm not sure the TNA fans gotbehind him as much, but the TNA booking machine is just not up to scratch and I guess (even though Hardy was pathetic at turning up or wrestling a good match) if they promoted him a little better he could have stayed and been a big star.

Much like this mystery partner sitaution... for if it is Booker T then they have done a poor job of debuting a HUGE star in TNA.

As for Hardy I have never been a fan of him, maybe his brother Matt Hardy (V1), but do recognise the reactions the WWE fans are having for him and wonder what really happened in his tenor with TNA
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

Jeff Hardy and TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy and TNA   Jeff Hardy and TNA EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 8:05 am

Jeff did the right thing by leaving TNA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jeff Hardy and TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy and TNA   Jeff Hardy and TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy and TNA
Page 1 of 1