Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Jeff Jarrets problem?

Go down 
+7
Dangerous Inc
HBKFan
The Hunter
JBLis God
Wrestlingchick
The Rock
Word Life
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-02-01

What's Jeff Jarrets problem? Empty
PostSubject: What's Jeff Jarrets problem?   What's Jeff Jarrets problem? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 12:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5n-6GUbXno

Look at that.. The fan is Norwegian, that's why I know about this.
The fan had been shouting remarks like any other fan throughout the show like any other fan, but after the show, Jeff Jarret is taunting him to get into the ring. The ref had been like "I don't care", so he got over the barricade(?), and jumped onto the apron.. Well, the rest of it, you can see on the video.. JJ's an ass.
And BTW, The fan got banned from every property of Universal Studios in Orlando.scratch
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: What's Jeff Jarrets problem?   What's Jeff Jarrets problem? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 12:27 pm

Yeah, this was posted our our last website and forum and all over sites after it happened.
Jeff was being his usual monster heel; he insults the audience, that's what he does.
There has to be boundaries, you can't jump the rail and attempt to hit the wrestlers. That's why you can see Chris Harris come down, he gives the guy a good few shots too.

Some people just get too carried away and have artificial feelings of invincibility
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: What's Jeff Jarrets problem?   What's Jeff Jarrets problem? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 12:44 pm

you might call Jarrett an ass for that but the fan got what was coming to him. some fans get out of control and talking too much then saying something threating and attack the wrestler. no matter what promotion it is the rule is this If you step over the barricade you are fair game meaning the wrestler has the right to strike back and/or defend their self from the fan and it is all legal neither wrestler or coompany will be held responsible for their actions.

theres also a clip of a ladder match where a fan attacked Eddie while he was in a ladder match with RVD. the fan pushed Eddie off and tried to fight him Eddie defended himself in that situation until security got the guy and took him out the building. i think the same happened when the nWo formed some guy came across the barrier and tried to attack Nash, Hall, and Hogan. its on the nWo dvd if i remember right. things like that though are common but a little rare to see
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What's Jeff Jarrets problem?   What's Jeff Jarrets problem? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 12:52 pm

Well, I have a few thoughts on this. First, the only thing I'll blame Jarrett for is singling out that one fan and taunting him into the fight. That being said the fan made the choice to jump in the ring and everything Jarrett does after that is in self-defense and I have no problem with that. However, the guy I do have a problem with is the guy who jumps in at the end once the guy is subdued and just tries to beat him up. Its one thing to do what you have to to stop it, but beating the guy for the hell of it goes to far.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: What's Jeff Jarrets problem?   What's Jeff Jarrets problem? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 1:02 pm

Wrestlers dont just single out one person, and if they do, theres usually a good reason. that fan got what he deserved and if it was me, i would have smoked his ass with a guitar, the fan is an idiot....Mad
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: What's Jeff Jarrets problem?   What's Jeff Jarrets problem? EmptySun Feb 04, 2007 1:16 pm

Yeah, I know it was his choice, but still.. First of all;
Jeff Jarrett wanted him to come into the ring.
When the fan did, He didn't even get the chance to protect himself, before JJ attacked him.
Second; AMW attacks him after Joe and the security get JJ and the fan away from each other
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: What's Jeff Jarrets problem?   What's Jeff Jarrets problem? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2007 2:21 pm

lmao Laughing Laughing Laughing Funny Shit
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: What's Jeff Jarrets problem?   What's Jeff Jarrets problem? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 8:34 am

Did anuone hear about the Kevin Nash beat down a few months back
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: What's Jeff Jarrets problem?   What's Jeff Jarrets problem? EmptyWed Mar 07, 2007 11:20 am

you mean last year when he got drunk and fell over a backstage cord at TNA Tapings lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DX_Maineventer
EWF Icon
EWF Icon
DX_Maineventer

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: What's Jeff Jarrets problem?   What's Jeff Jarrets problem? EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 8:24 am

T-1000 wrote:
you mean last year when he got drunk and fell over a backstage cord at TNA Tapings lol! Laughing

lol Laughing

I remember something like that
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What's Jeff Jarrets problem?   What's Jeff Jarrets problem? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 9:15 am

yea he got hiss ass kicked too silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Jeff Jarrets problem?   What's Jeff Jarrets problem? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's Jeff Jarrets problem?
Page 1 of 1