Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*

Go down 
+5
Hulkamaniac
The Rock
JBLis God
Sweet Chin Music_89
The Hunter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*   Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS* EmptyTue May 08, 2007 10:04 am

I wasn't in a hurry to see it but my best friend was bugging me to see it so I was smart & saw it in the morning at 11am (fuck waiting in the crowd & traffic). Honestly, I don't really follow Spiderman past the previous two movies but liked it better than the last one & thought it told a good story of good vs. evil and the theme of "revenge" thoughout the whole thing. Plus it was funny at the parts they tried to make it funny. But I thought it was weird having Topher Grace (Eric from "That 70's Show") and the other guy who's Peter Parker (can't remember his name) cast oppostie of each other because they almost look exactly alike...I mean, if they're hairs weren't different colors, I would have a harder time telling them apart.

Anyways, what you guy think? Discussions, obversations, whatever...just drop your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*   Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS* EmptyTue May 08, 2007 11:03 am

SpiderMan 3 was too sweet. i do follow Spiderman, and that joint was tight.
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*   Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 09, 2007 12:15 pm

Yeah, Having Topher Grace play Eddie Brock was magnificent casting. Granted he does look a bit like Tobey Maguire maybe that is a good thing. It could make it so Topher could take over the Peter Parker role as last I heard Tobey was done with the Spiderman franchise since his back messed up from playing that role. It will be interesting to see if they make more. I like how this one played out and I would be happy if they didn't make anymore as it ended on a good note. I'd be ecstatic if they did make another one with the main returning characters (sans Harry Osbourne) as there is more they can do.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*   Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 09, 2007 12:31 pm

I havent seen it yet but I guess I will now that you all make it sound good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

PostSubject: Re: Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*   Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS* EmptyThu May 10, 2007 6:11 am

i'll probably go with you to see it.
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*   Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS* EmptyThu May 17, 2007 11:20 am

I heard it sucked big time
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*   Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS* EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:01 pm

I did not suck.
I think it was the best out of all three series
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*   Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS* EmptyFri May 18, 2007 8:27 am

I saw it. I still say the first one is better. But venom is awsome in the movie. the new black costume gives it more reality feel to the movie. so Ill rate it 9 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
wwekiller
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*   Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS* EmptyMon May 21, 2007 7:57 am

Venom rules over spiderman in the comics.

Damm hollywood
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

PostSubject: Re: Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*   Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS* EmptyTue May 22, 2007 6:20 am

i like vemon, but he has a long tougue for no reason, that's kind of gay.
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*   Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS* EmptyWed May 23, 2007 5:45 pm

Sweet Chin Music_89 wrote:
i like vemon, but he has a long tougue for no reason, that's kind of gay.

LOL

Venom is king so reconize that part 3 had alot of hard hitting action because of the venom vs spiderman build up from the first 2 movies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*   Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS* Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Saw SpiderMan 3? *DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS*
Page 1 of 1