Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit

Go down 
+15
Batista Mark
The Bookman
T-1000
Dynamite Kid07
Wrestlingchick
Triple H
The Rock
The Hunter
Untouchable Foley Fan
TakerRules
Sweet Chin Music_89
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Crippler 401
TNASuperstar
Rusty9
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 7:43 am

Benoit killed himself by wrapping a cord around his neck that was attached to a weight machine, and when Benoit released the weights about 240 pounds caused his strangulation. Ballard said the pull-down bar had been removed and Benoit was found seated against the machine.

Source: Wikipedia

it says that benoit hanged himself right bt Ballard says that they found him dead seated against da machine

dats kinda odd dont ya think?
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 7:50 am

Wikipedia is probably the LEAST credible source of info on the Net.
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 7:52 am

this is a fact -

someone on wiki news reported nancy dead hours before they were discovered or even known about. the ip address was traced to stanford , CT. the guy appologized yesterday and said it was a horrible coincidence and that he just guessed or something
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 11:59 am

this is true. but some of the info are correct sometimes.
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2007 9:10 am

Benoit R.I.P

This is sad news of course but it wont stop the wwe from doing what they do best, and thats entertain
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 9:30 am

T-1000 wrote:
Benoit R.I.P

This is sad news of course but it wont stop the wwe from doing what they do best, and thats entertain
True, but it may cost problems for the wwe because poeple still are trying to pin some stuff on the wwe.
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 8:30 am

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of Fox news painting a picture that Chris Benoit was this drug using, pill popping, alcohalic monster?

It seems that every wrestler they bring on that dissagrees with that profile is mocked and insulted.

Anyone catch how they treated Kevin Nash? Or how they tried to insult Steve Blackman? Oh how there was some insulting comments directed to Bret Hart?

I am just getting sick and tired of Fox News trying to make all wrestlers out as bad people.

Anyone else agree?
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 9:48 am

any one see nancy grace (that dumb news bitch) a few weeks ago. first of all i wanna say i hate her because of her total ignorance. but she was talkin to bret hart and said something like "well a week ago he was at the top with the four horsemen and then he got demoted to raw. do youthink that had anything to do with all this?" that just blew my mind. it was the most ignorant thing she had ever said. this may be harsh but i hope she dies
Back to top Go down
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 8:57 am

Rusty9 wrote:
any one see nancy grace (that dumb news bitch) a few weeks ago. first of all i wanna say i hate her because of her total ignorance. but she was talkin to bret hart and said something like "well a week ago he was at the top with the four horsemen and then he got demoted to raw. do youthink that had anything to do with all this?" that just blew my mind. it was the most ignorant thing she had ever said. this may be harsh but i hope she dies

Yeahh man , nancy grace is a total bitch with a capital B. Some people are just that stupid were stupid things OR questions come out thier mouth. As far as FOX goes, From what I have seen on YouTube I have only aggreed with one or two of there comments. They appear to be biast and just send insult after insult to anyone who says different.
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2007 10:52 am

FOX SUCKS
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 11:41 am

They are really Pissin me off everytime I turn pass msnbc,...... they always talking about the same ol Bullshit!
Let the Man and his family Rest In Peace and go on with our lives....... the News like to stir new shit up to keep bullshit flowing
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 11:54 am

Hulkamaniac wrote:
FOX SUCKS

no fox is good. they are actually listening to waht wwe and wrestlers have to say and giving them a chance instead of throwing things down their throats. that winey pig known as nancy grace works for cnn.
Back to top Go down
Allstar780
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 8:12 am

r.i.p benoit. sad tradegy but we will always remember your talent and your wrestling legacy will forever live on.
Back to top Go down
Crippler 401
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 12:38 pm

I think alot of people dont care for benoit anymore.

But we will surely remember the great moments and accomplishment he gave in wrestling
Back to top Go down
wrestling fanatic #1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2007 12:34 pm

I still support benoit. I dont think he was crazy nor the drugs. I think chris was JUST PLAIN SICK. Alot of people think he was murdered. and NO, HE WASNT
Back to top Go down
wishnbone
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 11:22 am

i lost alot of respect for chris benoit anyone who can kill a wife and his kid was never a man
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 5:50 pm

hello?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit   Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official: R.I.P Christ Benoit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2