Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so, who will cena feud after backlash

Go down 
+23
HBKFan
ECW Xtreme
Kanes Biggest Fan
Jerichoholic
Pritch
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Dynamite Kid07
TakerRules
Hulkamaniac
Batista Mark
King Of Kings
The Nature Boy
T-1000
The Rock
Word Life
Dangerous Inc
CarterY2J
Crippler 401
TNASuperstar
Actionjunkie66
The Hunter
The Bookman
Phil_28
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phil_28
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-04-03

so, who will cena feud after backlash Empty
PostSubject: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 11:21 am

i know iknow ,something can happen and cena will not win , im checking the wrestlers that may be Vs cena in a feud after backlash if cena will retain the WWE title.

HBK-wanted to take some time off , there is no better way to do it in a F4W.
Orton-in the big doghouse and i dont think he will getting i a feud Vs cena\WWe title.
Edge-i dont wanna see Cena Vs Edge all over again , especially ,when cena can actually wrestle , and vince will just kill us , the fans.
the great khali-he is the most reasonable option left for cena, just like umaga did , all the RAW roster jobbed umaga(including HHH , HBK , Flair ,Carlito ,Jeff,Super crazy , hell even "the king") , and it seemes that they want to make cena super super cena after backlash , while khali is chokebombing anyone , cena is obviously will retain after cena lost "clean" pinfall against HBK.

who do you think cena will go in a feud after backlash , if he will retain the title , my guess? khali , for the WWE title ,LMS or something like that , end khali "streak" , and send him to india for his officer reports or whatever hes doing....

so, who will cena feud after backlash Thinkul9 thoughts? so, who will cena feud after backlash Thinkul9
Back to top Go down
The Bookman
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
The Bookman

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 11:29 am

i really dont know who he can face mayb they could bring someone over from sdown
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 11:33 am

id say if anyone could and should be triple h when he returns
Back to top Go down
Actionjunkie66
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Actionjunkie66

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 11:45 am

Yeah, well HHH returns probably returns in July... I hope for god not that he wrestles Kahli, it will be a clusterfuck
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyTue May 01, 2007 12:14 pm

*Last night*
"How can Cena overcome this monster. Its impossible!"

*Judgement Day*
"Oh my God! Cena has done it! He has beating the Great Khali and he is still the WWE Champion"
Back to top Go down
Crippler 401
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyTue May 01, 2007 12:23 pm

Well, we will indeed witness history with the Khali/Cena match. It will officially take the place of Hogan/Warrior at Halloween Havoc '98 as the worst match EVER.
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyTue May 01, 2007 12:30 pm

Yeah, even Cena vs. Big Show was a better match than this, not looking forward to this feud.
Back to top Go down
Dangerous Inc
Jabroni
Jabroni
Dangerous Inc

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyTue May 01, 2007 12:39 pm

Thats crap. Cena BETTER win. Khali's barely been in WWE over a year. He should get a couple more years under his belt
Back to top Go down
Word Life
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Word Life

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyWed May 02, 2007 11:37 am

I guess the WWE got tired of people booing Cena so they put him in a scenerio where you are forced to cheer for him.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyWed May 02, 2007 11:58 am

Word Life wrote:
I guess the WWE got tired of people booing Cena so they put him in a scenerio where you are forced to cheer for him.

Good point
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyWed May 02, 2007 12:09 pm

On Monday night i was behind cena
i hate khali. its be a crappy match if cena keeps title that will suck
if khali wins that will suck
but nice move by wwe forcing us to cheer cena Sad
Back to top Go down
The Nature Boy
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyWed May 02, 2007 12:17 pm

As shitty as Khali is, I'd rather him be champ than Cena at this point. Cena as a juggernaut has never, and never will work. Khali is believable as a unbeatable monster.
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyWed May 02, 2007 12:22 pm

The Nature Boy wrote:
As shitty as Khali is, I'd rather him be champ than Cena at this point. Cena as a juggernaut has never, and never will work. Khali is believable as a unbeatable monster.

Yeah, I guess at least if Khali is champ, he'll have an excuse not to work or be able to sell.

That said, no way in hell that Cena loses to him. On monday night we saw just a glimpse. Cena was able to pick him up. That was a dead give away to me.
Back to top Go down
Batista Mark
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyWed May 02, 2007 12:33 pm

Boy, Jim Ross could sell hookers in a vagina storm. I'm not gonna lie, I saw it coming, but JR actually got me excited to see Khali. At the end I realised it was Khali and he was going to be a main eventer and the"ugh" factor kicked in.

Sorry for the graphic first sentence by the way so, who will cena feud after backlash Shifty0ls
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon May 07, 2007 8:44 am

As much as i hate to say this, but I don't see Cena losing to title until Triple H returns. Once Trips comes back from his injury, Khali will be back to destroying Eugene again.
Back to top Go down
TakerRules
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon May 07, 2007 8:53 am

Guys, I really think this isn't going to be all that bad. Khali isn't going to do any of the work, don't you see?

Edge got himself booted out of the WWE Title picture. He said he was going to insert himself. And HBK got screwed out at Backlash. So, while Khali continues to do what he does best, be a menace, Cena is going to be trying to knock him down, HBK is going to continue to circle around like the proverbeal wolf and Edge is going to interfere everytime he can.

The way I see it? Khali vs Cena? It'll be a no DQ match or something like that, and then it'll end either in a draw, or you'll get HBK, Edge, Orton and Cena to all take out Khali, then turn on each other.

It'd be a interesting thing. The enemy of my enemy is my enemy, type thing. I am willing to give it a chance.
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon May 07, 2007 8:57 am

i hope Khaili wins the WWE title
Back to top Go down
Mr. Kennedy 2009
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Mr. Kennedy 2009

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:03 am

Lol, i cant believe that this feud is really going to happen. Atleast this time, I'll be cheering for Cena..
Back to top Go down
Pritch
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Pritch

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:08 am

I'm actually looking forward to this fued. It's fresh and new instead of having to sit through Cena/Michaels match #46. Khali is now looking like the force he was always supposed to be by destroying Cena instead of random squashes.
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:12 am

To me this is the closest to a mirror match Cena could ever have. It is a lose/lose situation! Horrible decision by the WWE!!
Back to top Go down
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:17 am

this is great, the WWE is fucken trying to do something new, JUST LET them! I mean Khali is a monster, so technically in storyline terms hes the toughest SOB in the WWE. So therefore it kills no one, it kills no ones character by having Khali destroy them, and now Edge, Orton, HBK, all want the title to, so they'll all be in the picture, the way i see it now is we got 4 contenders, and a champion, hell maybe next week we get a another contender and We end up seeing a Elimination Chamber or something.

and the Kennedy thing was just brilliant. They cant keep recycling MITB storylines, and this one is COMPLETELY Fresh.
Back to top Go down
ECW Xtreme
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:23 am

I hate Khali, I really do. He has better "moves" in 'The Longest Yard' then he does in wrestling. WWE has already already SUCH A GREEN performer win out against both Kane and the Undertaker, so I suspect he is NOT going to win against Cena. Eventually it might be consider a stalemate, but the WWE is not going to have Cena look weak even against Khali.

I wish they would just release Khali as he serves no point.
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:31 am

Khali is such a waste of space. I absolutley hate him. He deserves absolutley nothing there is no way he could ever put on a good match. He absolutley sucks i hate me 500X's more than i hate anybody else in the wwe...... afff
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:45 am

Well all you thread poster were right. It is going to be Cena vs Khali. Yall called that wayyyyyy back so im glad i got to read it before it actually happened.

And since you guys were right about that, I now know that its gonna be a "Hulk vs Giant" type of match just like you said.

So my question to you is, do you really think Vince is gonna let Cena overcome this obstacle so soon and if so, then what happens to Khali? All that build up for nothing??

Feedback anyone?
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash EmptyMon May 07, 2007 9:54 am

yea this should make cena look like a technician in the ring... this is just a ploy to make cena look even more like superman...
i didnt think they could pull off anything else to make him look like hulk hogan..but damnit they did it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so, who will cena feud after backlash   so, who will cena feud after backlash Empty

Back to top Go down

so, who will cena feud after backlash
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next