Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title

Go down 
+11
Rusty9
HBKFan
Dynamite Kid07
Dean820
Actionjunkie66
T-1000
77RITCHIE77
Hulkamaniac
CarterY2J
Triple H
The Hunter
15 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title Empty
PostSubject: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 8:29 am

Quote :
- Many inside and outside the WWE have lobbied for one final title, in his career, for Ric Flair. It seems that the Nature Boy is earning more acclaim outside the ring these days. Praise was heaped on him at this year's WWE Hall of Fame when new inductees Jim Ross and Dusty Rhodes called him the greatest performer in the history of the business.

he may not be liked by some, some say he should retire, but i think the work and dedication hes put into the WWE since his return.. i feel he deserves a final title reign, his match on Raw with Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship was a great performance..

why not give him a final reign as champ..
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 1:21 pm

i would like to see it and it would be nice but i just cant imagine it happening just because it wouldnt be beliveble because of his role on raw in the last few years
Back to top Go down
CarterY2J
Official EWF Member
Official EWF Member
CarterY2J

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 1:27 pm

I say the same thing. Why not give him one last title run? Who cares if he is 60 years old. He still out performs many that have 6-10 years in the business. His fued with Foley and his ECW title match last year proved he still has what it takes to be champion.
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptyWed Jun 06, 2007 1:48 pm

Why not? Because he is washed up

We need a champion who can lead WWE into the future. Flair can't even put on a good match anymore. It would be unrealistic for Cena to beat legends like HBK, monsters like Khali and then lose to a 60 year old.

I appreciate all that Flair has done for the business but IMO he shouldn't even be on the roster anymore, nevermind champion.
Back to top Go down
77RITCHIE77
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 7:50 am

One more time.
Back to top Go down
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 7:58 am

Hulkamaniac wrote:
Why not? Because he is washed up

We need a champion who can lead WWE into the future. Flair can't even put on a good match anymore. It would be unrealistic for Cena to beat legends like HBK, monsters like Khali and then lose to a 60 year old.

I appreciate all that Flair has done for the business but IMO he shouldn't even be on the roster anymore, nevermind champion.

No way is Flair washed up. He may not be able to wrestle the match he once did but there is hardly anyone these days that can tell a story in the ring like Flair still can.
Ever heard of an upset? If Flair were to beat Cena or Edge for the title, the man who beats Flair for the title, which I agree with you, should be someone who could lead the WWE into the future, the rub he would get for beating Flair for his last world title would be a great addition to anyones resume.
Back to top Go down
Actionjunkie66
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Actionjunkie66

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 8:01 am

That would be awesome. There is nobody more deserving.
Back to top Go down
Dean820
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 10:37 am

Nah, it would be a bad move if they made Flair champion. Its not 1993 anymore. WWE needs to look to the future not the past.
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptySat Jun 09, 2007 12:18 pm

wooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 8:28 am

please no.. Flair was great back in the day but now... give it up.. Let rising stars have their time.. Isn't 16 runs enough? I say do not give Flair another run.
Back to top Go down
Rusty9
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 8:52 am

i don't see any world title runs anymore after the draft. he's not exactly washed up, but he's also way past his prime. and the wwe wants to give the world title to some of the younger guys. but grom what i have read, there is a tag title run for him within the next 2 years
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 8:56 am

Perhaps with batista and the reformation of evolution
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
T-1000
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
T-1000

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptyTue Jun 19, 2007 9:00 am

like I posted before, flair is washed up let his legend live
Back to top Go down
CElesTyuoho
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptyFri Jul 13, 2007 1:27 pm

i will like to see flair as champion just ONE MORE TIME
Back to top Go down
Allstar780
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptyTue Jul 17, 2007 7:52 am

As much as I hate to say this "RIC FLAIR NEEDS ONE MORE TITLE" then maybe his old ass would retire.
Back to top Go down
ECW Xtreme
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title EmptyThu Jul 19, 2007 9:23 am

Flair for Champion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title   Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title Empty

Back to top Go down

Ric Flair Winning the WWE Title
Page 1 of 1