Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What to do with Shawn Micheals?

Go down 
+7
JBLis God
Jerichoholic
Wrestlingchick
King Of Kings
Hulkamaniac
TNASuperstar
HBKFan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2007-02-01

What to do with Shawn Micheals? Empty
PostSubject: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 10:25 am

HBK should definately main event Wrestle Mania against The Undertaker. IF you look at the Raw/Smackdown/ECW rosters, with HHH being out, they are without a doubt the two greatest names WWE has to offer. They have been here longer, more respected, and in my opinion they are two of the greatest superstarts WWE has ever had to offer. They have had some of the greatest matches in WWE history. I think Cena's title reign should be about done, its time to give it up, and who better to take it over then HBK. And I cant think of a better match to see at WrestleMania then HBK v.s The Undertaker for the WWE title. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
TNASuperstar
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
TNASuperstar

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 10:40 am

Although I'm not a Batista fan, I think Taker vs. Batista would be a better main event as there has been more build up. As for HBK, it'll be cool to see him take on Cena and get a well deserved fifth title win.
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 12:31 pm

yeah i can see that also, HBK headlining wrestlemania would make my year bounce
Back to top Go down
King Of Kings
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
King Of Kings

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 1:06 pm

I dont want to see shawn win the title from cena, I want cena to win and keep his undefeated streak, Sike, I hope HBK wins it all cheers
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 1:20 pm

I wanna see HBK face Cena and win. I also want the Undertaker to beat batista. Then hopefully ECW will be dead and they'll be a champion of champions match between HBK and the Undertaker at Cyber Sunday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 1:27 pm

It'd be nice to see HBK with the gold, and to see Undertaker go 15-0 or is it 16-0?

Yet that's what the fans want, and Vince doesn't care what we want. He sees Batista and Cena as the future of WWE. Not such a bright future, they need to cap off Undertaker and HBK's legacy.
Back to top Go down
JBLis God
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 1:34 pm

I don't see them doing Taker vs. HBK because they've already hinted so much at Taker vs. BAtista and HBK vs. Cena. I'd like to see both Batista and Cena lose their titles because they can't wrestle.
Back to top Go down
Triple H
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni
Triple H

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 2:03 pm

wat happened to randy orton vs cena.. randy better get that title! hes bbeen in the doghosuse.. he had whc title soo long ago! if not give hbk the damn title, he's long over due for the title.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable Foley Fan
EWF Master
EWF Master
Untouchable Foley Fan

Number of posts : 589

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 2:10 pm

Anything to get the title off of Cena is good for me.
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? EmptyFri Feb 02, 2007 2:18 pm

I guess what we as fans can do is just to wait and see and by the way vince does care he isn't gonna please everyone you know.
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? EmptyThu Feb 08, 2007 10:01 am

it don't matter what happens, as long as my man hbk walk out of Wrestle Mania with that wwe title, and beat john cena ass to within a inch of his life, i'm cool with it.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 12:54 pm

sweet chin music_89 wrote:
it don't matter what happens, as long as my man hbk walk out of Wrestle Mania with that wwe title, and beat john cena ass to within a inch of his life, i'm cool with it.

Im sure he will
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 11:34 am

you damn skippy he will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Shawn Micheals?   What to do with Shawn Micheals? Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do with Shawn Micheals?
Page 1 of 1