Enternet Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enternet Wrestling Forum

The Most Electricfying Wrestling Community in all the enternet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shawn Michaels trying to look young...

Go down 
+11
Jerichoholic
thuggin4 life
The Rock
Dynamite Kid07
Phil_28
The Hunter
Kanes Biggest Fan
Wrestlingchick
Thomas Green
ECW Xtreme
wwekiller
15 posters
AuthorMessage
wwekiller
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Shawn Michaels trying to look young... Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 8:47 am

It's obvious that Michaels is a middle aged guy trying to hold onto his look. I'm wondering when the time will be when he has to give it up or else look like a complete fool, rather than just the half fool he appears now (still is one HELLA wrestler!). He covers it somewhat with the cowboy hat in promo's... makes him look young again. But when he's lying on the mat and half his head is exposed. Imagine how this is going to look when WWE goes HD!?!
Back to top Go down
ECW Xtreme
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 8:49 am

Thank god it's wrestling and not a beauty pageant.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Green
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 8:51 am

ECW Xtreme wrote:

LOL Word man!
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 8:53 am

From time to time I think about how old Michaels is. Its true hes old, but I still think he plays off his look pretty well. I bet Michaels will have the same gimmick intill hes in gray hair.
Back to top Go down
Kanes Biggest Fan
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 8:56 am

Modern day HBK reminds me of the early 90's Flair

He's definitely got a high enough chops-per-match ratio
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 8:58 am

ECW Xtreme wrote:

Owned.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlingchick
EWF Elder
EWF Elder
Wrestlingchick

Number of posts : 1296

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:00 am

people really say hella? lol
Back to top Go down
wwekiller
Jabroni
Jabroni

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:00 am

Wrestlingchick wrote:
people really say hella? lol

People like me for instance? Eh, sometimes. Well actually only when I'm singing along to the song "Hella Good" by No Doubt. by the way, dont take it so personal...obviously hes old, he doesnt fit in anymore...IMO that is of course...
Back to top Go down
Phil_28
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:02 am

How old is HBK?
Back to top Go down
Dynamite Kid07
Certified Jabroni
Certified Jabroni

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:05 am

Phil_28 wrote:
How old is HBK?

Early 40's I think
Back to top Go down
The Rock
EWF Chairman
EWF Chairman
The Rock

Number of posts : 1233

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:06 am

ECW Xtreme wrote:

Then again, in WWE it is in a sense a beauty pageant. Yes they have the ugly monsters like Vis, Snitsky, and Murdoch..... But do you really think WWE pushes or hires the best wrestlers in the world? Or is it the guys with the "look" like Batista, Cena, Lashley, etc????
Back to top Go down
https://ewfdynasty.forumotion.com
Thomas Green
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:10 am

The Rock wrote:
ECW Xtreme wrote:

Then again, in WWE it is in a sense a beauty pageant. Yes they have the ugly monsters like Vis, Snitsky, and Murdoch..... But do you really think WWE pushes or hires the best wrestlers in the world? Or is it the guys with the "look" like Batista, Cena, Lashley, etc????

I'd say half and half, but better looking people do see to get more pushes/better deals IMO. Look at Samoa Joe... not the best looking guy, but can wrestle circles around dozens of the WWE pretty boys. WWE doesn't seem to be falling over their own feet to pick the guy up, and aside from the fact Joe probably woulnd't take it, i'm sure it has to do with his "look".
Back to top Go down
wwekiller
Jabroni
Jabroni

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:13 am

HBK's always looked like a dork.... he goes out there with his jeans tucked up to his armpits and his boots OVER his jeans, he looks like an escaped mental patient to be honest.
Back to top Go down
thuggin4 life
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:18 am

wwekiller wrote:
HBK's always looked like a dork.... he goes out there with his jeans tucked up to his armpits and his boots OVER his jeans, he looks like an escaped mental patient to be honest.

LMAO agreed and he walks like he has shit in his ass when he sticks his chest out.
Back to top Go down
Jerichoholic
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Jerichoholic

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:24 am

I don't really understand the point of this thread. WWEkiller is a wwe hater so he hates on wwe wrestlers. why is he alloewd to post like this. I can name a ton of wrestlers with worse hairlines than HBK. He's worn a few different hats during his career at times. I remember back in his heyday he had a matching hat for every one of his entrance attires.
Back to top Go down
felecia
Jabroni
Jabroni

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:30 am

what are you talking about ? HBK is a sexy boy and hes as big a star as The Rock was Shawn Michaels trying to look young... Smile lol
Back to top Go down
HBKFan
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
Future EWF Hall Of Famer
HBKFan

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 07, 2007 9:33 am

wwekiller wrote:
obviously hes old, he doesnt fit in anymore...IMO that is of course...

Obviously he's GETTIN old. Doesn't mean he doesn't fit in anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hulkamaniac
EWF Master
EWF Master
Hulkamaniac

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyThu Nov 08, 2007 7:42 am

stop the hating here guys

bottom line he is a performer and wwekiller can post whatever he wants because its a free world and a free post in ewf dynasty forums but dont hate to much in your every post dude.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyTue Nov 13, 2007 2:57 pm

my man shawn, is going old, but he can still get the ladies like me.
Back to top Go down
wwekiller
Jabroni
Jabroni

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyWed Nov 14, 2007 8:05 am

its not a hate thread its just a true thread about hbk getting old and trying to look young thats it
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
EWF President
EWF President
The Hunter

Number of posts : 1117

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 8:35 am

Nothing is wrong with shawn what so ever. He's Doing pretty damm good for a 40 year old guy if you ask me compare to alot of other restler's in their 40's looking as more than 50 years old with beer gut belly's
Back to top Go down
Sweet Chin Music_89
EWF Vice President
Sweet Chin Music_89

Number of posts : 654
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 4:51 pm

All I know is, me and my man shawn can book them like it's no tomorrow. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels trying to look young...   Shawn Michaels trying to look young... Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels trying to look young...
Page 1 of 1